1.Myopia Control with Bifocal Contact Lenses: A Randomized Clinical Trial
2.The Role of Atropine Eye Drops in Myopia Control
4. Myopia Control: A Review
7. Efficacy of 1% atropine eye drops in retarding progressive axial myopia in Indian eyes
8.Atropine 0.01% Eyedrops Significantly Reduce the Progression of Childhood Myopia
9.Current approaches to myopia control
10.Atropine for the Prevention of Progression in Myopia - Data, Side Effects, Practical Guidelines
13. Atropine 0.01% Eyedrops Significantly Reduce the Progression of Childhood Myopia.
18. The treatment of myopia with atropine and bifocals. A long-term prospective study
19. Inhibitory effects of apomorphine and atropine and their combination on myopia in chicks
20. The penetration and distribution of topical atropine in animal ocular tissues.
21. Treatment outcomes of myopic anisometropia with 1% atropine: a pilot study
23. Does atropine use increase intraocular pressure in myopic children?
24. Atropine use for the prevention of myopia progression
25. Allergic reactions to atropine eye drops for retardation of progressive myopia in children.
29. Maximum atropine dose without clinical signs or symptoms.
31. Atropine and bifocals can slow the progression of myopia in children.
33. Prevention of myopia onset with 0.025% atropine in premyopic children
35. The long-term results of using low-concentration atropine eye drops for controlling myopia progression in schoolchildren.
37. Prevention of myopia progression with 0.05% atropine solution.